Anyone used a mobile service for an AC Delco battery in Dubai?

Started by brandonhill, Jul 15, 2026, 10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brandonhill

Anyone used a mobile service for an AC Delco battery in Dubai? Need a reliable replacement near JLT.

I was just about to leave for work this morning when my car wouldn't start—just that dreaded clicking sound. I'm pretty sure the battery has finally given up, especially with this heat we've been having. I've got a Chevrolet, so I'm keen to stick with the AC Delco, as it's the official GM battery and seems to handle these temperatures better than some other brands . I'm in JLT and I can't really leave the car to get towed to a workshop, so a mobile service that can come to the parking lot would be a lifesaver. I've seen a few services that advertise a 20-30 minute turnaround and free diagnostics, and some offer up to a 24-month warranty . I'm looking for an affordable AC Delco battery change in Dubai that can come to my location and won't charge a fortune for installation. Has anyone here actually used a mobile service for an AC Delco that was quick and didn't have hidden costs? I'd really appreciate a recommendation before I call someone.